Protecting Clients’ Interests in Boston Medical Negligence Litigation
The trial attorneys of Kenneth M. Levine & Associates have long experience with the investigation and proof of medical malpractice claims against doctors, surgeons, nurses and other medical professionals. We have recovered some of the largest malpractice settlements and jury verdicts in New England history, and we have a national reputation for success on some especially challenging issues, such as the proof of negligence in cerebral palsy or brachial plexus birth injury cases.
Contact us in Brookline for a free consultation about your legal options if you think that medical malpractice might have played a role in the death or disability of someone in your family. Our Boston and Cambridge, Massachusetts, medical negligence lawyers will listen to your story and advise you about such essentials as the approximate value of the case, the objections we expect the defense to raise, and the timing and procedures involved in Massachusetts medical malpractice litigation.
Call 617-566-2700 for a Medical Negligence Attorney’s Advice
We review your case with medical experts who are knowledgeable about the specialties involved in your case. Like most other states, Massachusetts requires a medical malpractice lawsuit to be supported by the opinion of a qualified expert who can comment upon the performance of the doctors and nurses who are alleged to be negligent. As a result, a great deal of the work necessary to prove liability in a given case is done before the legal complaint is filed in court.
At Kenneth M. Levine & Associates, we accept medical malpractice claims on a selective basis. This assures each client of the firm of ready access to the lawyers who will be handling every aspect of your case.
We have found that a high level of confidence between client and lawyer not only improves the litigation experience for everyone, but also helps with the investigation of liability and damages issues while strengthening our ability to get your story across to an insurance negotiator or a trial jury. That’s why we encourage clients to call us as often as they want.
Examples of the kinds of medical malpractice cases we handle include:
- Birth injuries related to negligence during delivery or mistakes in prenatal care
- Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis of such conditions as cancer, heart disease or stroke
- Errors of diagnosis or treatment in the emergency room
- Surgical negligence by the surgeon, anesthesiologist, CRNA anesthetists, or other member of the operating team, including anesthesia errors
- Pediatric negligence by a family doctor, primary care physician or specialist
- Negligence by a gynecologist, obstetrician or OB/GYN
- Medication errors by a doctor, nurse or pharmacist
- Negligence on the part of hospital staff or administration
- Massachusetts wrongful death claims related to medical malpractice
If the defendants resist payment of fair and complete compensation through negotiations, our lawyers are fully committed to achieving your objectives in court. For additional information about our firm’s approach to client service in the event of doctor malpractice, contact the Boston medical malpractice attorneys at Kenneth M. Levine & Associates in Brookline.