Helping Families Hold Medical Professionals Accountable for Birth Injuries
Medical negligence during prenatal care or childbirth can have catastrophic consequences for the newborn and the whole family. The most serious injuries, such as cerebral palsy, can generate a lifetime of needs and expenses for in-home assistance, adaptive technology and future medical treatment.
Our attorneys have successfully represented families from all over the United States in birth injury litigation, especially brachial plexus injury claims. Our goal is to help parents recover the financial compensation necessary to meet the increased financial demands of raising a severely injured or disabled child and to give the child future financial security to make up for his or her disadvantages in pursuing a freely chosen career. Contact us for a free case evaluation.
Examples of the kinds of birth injury claims we handle include:
- Brachial plexus injury caused by negligence during delivery or prenatal care
- Erb’s palsy and other permanent complications of shoulder dystocia
- Avoidable injuries suffered during traumatic delivery
- Cerebral palsy caused by medical errors during delivery
- Negligence in diagnosing or treating the conditions that can lead to a high-risk delivery
- Negligence on the part of a nurse midwife
- Negligence on the part of a nurse or hospital staff member
By limiting the number of cases we handle as of any one time, we can assure each client of responsive service and ready access to our lawyers when you need to talk to us. We only collect an attorney’s fee and recover our pretrial expenses if we collect compensation for you through settlement or trial.
For additional information contact our birth injury attorneys for a free case evaluation.